We’ve got the scoop on all things bridal beauty and are thrilled to share ten bridal looks we’ve been crushing on lately! From makeup trends to bridal gowns and even accessories, we’ve got plenty of inspo here to kickstart your wedding day style planning!
Colored Gowns – We’ve seen hues ranging from blush to gold on brides of recent, but we can’t help but gush over this navy number on bride Megan. Colored gowns will give you a one-of-a-kind look and set you apart from your fellow brides. Try on a couple while shopping to see if this style is for you!
2. Bold Lips – Nothing beats a bold red lip… or pink… or coral… or wine. Truly we love them all! Not only does this beauty trend look great in photos, but you’ll find yourself feeling flirty and empowered all day long!
3. Dramatic Veils – Veils are back and in a big way! Chapel-length to blushers, lace-edged to glittering sheaths, veils will always be a bridal must.
4. Crop Top & Two Piece Gowns – This trendy bridal gown style is perfect for the effortlessly cool Austin bride. Crop tops and two piece gowns are easy and chic, while the added lace, beading or satin details add the luxe feel every bride desires on her wedding day.
5. Hair Florals – Beyond the floral halo, Austin florists are getting so creative with floral hair pieces! Try an abundance of greenery, small blooms tucked in your up-do or an over-the-top floral crown! We hope this look never goes out of style.
6. Oversized Bouquets – For floral lovers like us, the oversized bouquet is the epitome of wedding day accessories! It’s easy to get this look by adding overflowing greenery or ask for bright, colorful blooms galore!
7. Non-Traditional Florals – Get a look at this floral train! Think beyond the bouquet and let your florist dream up a fabulous alternative for you and your bridesmaids! We’re loving floral wristlets, collars and wreaths and can’t wait to see what our brides create next.
8. Dainty Braids – Our hair pros create the most amazing bridal ‘do’s! While we’re happy to see a braid of any kind on our Austin brides, we’re completely taken with the dainty braids we’ve seen popping up in recent bridal looks. Such a girly style, don’t you think?!
9. Unique Beauty & Accessories – Beyond your bridal hair and makeup, think about wearing accessories true to your style. We absolutely adore bride Laura’s wine-colored manicure and astrological jewelry. Such a unique touch to her already stunning bridal look!
10. Illusion Bodices – While the illusion neckline is no new trend, we love seeing the illusion detail additions in the latest bridal collections. From sheer sleeves to entire floral-embellished bodices, this style looks super stylish!